top of page
In 1952, the business started in a small textiles store owned by both Sheikh Mohsen Alhoraibi and Sheikh Omar Kasen Alesayi in Albalad area in the old Jeddah city.
The business continue to grow and by 1980s it became the largest textiles trading company in the Gulf region with more than 100 stores operating under the name "Alesayi & Alhoraibi Co."
The Alhoraibi group later diversified into various other industries across many countries. New generation of the family managed to drive the business into the new century while preserving the same values of the founders.
bottom of page